Terralux is developing LEDSENSE®, the next generation of IOT lighting and building controls. Join the Terralux software team to help develop and manage the web portal. Help the team define the best hosting platform, optimize database and portal up-time and constantly improve information security. Work with end customer IT departments to ensure LEDSENSE® works seamlessly with their existing network and security infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have experience maintaining database and web applications on local and cloud-based servers. Terralux offers competitive salaries, choice of health insurance benefits, stock options, homemade cookies, paid holidays and time off, and a friendly work environment.
- Install, configure, maintain & manage local and cloud LEDSENSE® servers
- Maintain and improve LEDSENSE® security
- Recommend cloud hosting platform to support a growing number of LEDSENSE® customers
- Work with the Terralux software team to optimize LEDSENSE® speed and cost effectiveness
- Work with Terralux software team to ensure that new LEDSENSE® features work seamlessly with existing and planned infrastructure
- Database server management (Microsoft SQL Server and MYSQL)
- Experience with setup and maintenance of virtual server environments such as Microsoft Hyper-V and/or VMWare
- Customer support, troubleshooting and documentation
- Develop background system monitoring and performance alert tools
Desired Skills and Experience
- Web hosting setup, deployment and maintenance of web applications and Windows services on local and cloud servers. Experience with Azure, AWS, Google or similar.
- Automated Windows and IIS server administration
- Internet application and database security
- Experience with TCP/UDP sockets and troubleshooting connection issues
- Database development, maintenance, and performance tuning of large SQL Server databases a plus
- Familiarity and experience working with Agile development
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or comparable experience. 4 years of experience administering server and/or cloud platforms.
Occasional domestic travel for field support, installations and troubleshooting
Terralux is a leading provider of LED retrofit technology for the commercial and industrial markets. Terralux product easily installs in minutes into existing light fixtures and can provide control, intelligence, and application integration via the LEDSENSE IoT platform. Terralux, based in Longmont CO., has industry leadership in operational reliability driven by an intense commitment to testing and research & development.
Terralux is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply Here :