Terralux is developing LEDSENSE®, the next generation of IOT lighting and building controls. Join the Terralux software team to develop the underlying database, back-end server code, and portal front end. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a cohesive team. Terralux offers competitive salaries, choice of health insurance benefits, stock options, homemade cookies, paid holidays and time off, and a friendly work environment.
- Continuing development of LEDSENSE® web application to support new and existing customers
- Package and deploy web applications
- Work with server-side C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Continually improve portal user experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Windows and IIS server administration
- Database development, maintenance, and performance tuning of large SQL Server databases
- Internet application and database security
- Experience with TCP/UDP sockets and troubleshooting connection issues
- FTP, TCP, and message queues
- Software development lifecycle management
- Ability to work independently or in a team, to support existing designs and new software system development
- Ability to establish priorities and solve complex problems given broadly-defined programmatic requirements
- Web hosting setup and maintenance on local and cloud servers a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to document and describe design details at different technical levels
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and 4 years of development experience, or equivalent education/work experience.
Terralux is a leading provider of LED retrofit technology for the commercial and industrial markets. Terralux product easily installs in minutes into existing light fixtures and can provide control, intelligence, and application integration via the LEDSENSE IoT platform. Terralux, based in Longmont CO., has industry leadership in operational reliability driven by an intense commitment to testing and research & development.
Terralux is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply Here :