Terralux is developing LEDSENSE®, the next generation of IOT lighting and building controls. Join the Terralux engineering team to develop embedded software and firmware for new IOT devices and gateways. The ideal candidate will have experience coding reliable applications for networked devices. Terralux offers competitive salaries, choice of health insurance benefits, stock options, homemade cookies, paid holidays and time off, and a friendly work environment.
- Contribute to the definition and top level design of new and improved LEDSENSE® products, including new sensor modules
- Translate product requirements into designs
- Improve the reliability of existing LEDSENSE® components
- Work with the Terralux software team to optimize LEDSENSE® speed and cost effectiveness.
- Work with Terralux software team to ensure that new LEDSENSE® features work seamlessly with existing and planned infrastructure.
- Customer support, troubleshooting and documentation
- Develop background system monitoring and performance alert tools
Desired Skills and Experience
- Linux system administration and application software development
- Experience with TCP/UDP sockets and troubleshooting connection issues
- Proficient in C and C++ and some scripting languages (e.g. perl, Python, bash, awk, etc)
- Product development using single board computers (e.g. Raspberry Pi, Intel Edison, or similar)
- “Internet of Things” projects and applications
- Revision control with Subversion (SVN) or similar system
- Full product lifecycle experience is preferred, requirements to maintenance or retirement.
- Experience with BACnet communications and programming a plus
- Experience with Android/iOS App development a plus
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field and 4 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent education and work experience.
Terralux is a leading provider of LED retrofit technology for the commercial and industrial markets. Terralux product easily installs in minutes into existing light fixtures and can provide control, intelligence, and application integration via the LEDSENSE IoT platform. Terralux, based in Longmont CO., has industry leadership in operational reliability driven by an intense commitment to testing and research & development.
Terralux is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply Here :