Terralux is developing LEDSENSE®, the next generation of IOT lighting and building controls. Terralux offers competitive salaries, choice of health insurance benefits, stock options, paid holidays and time off, and a friendly work environment.
- Training and Technical support of end users and channel partners
- Assistance to channel partners in commissioning
- Interface with sales team for all LEDSENSE® connected platform questions
- Troubleshooting of on-site issues
- Voice of Customer to Engineering team
- Audit of LEDSENSE® potential installations
- Assist in product specification as per the customer’s needs
- Recommend custom solutions when needed
- Competitive product/platform analysis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering discipline
- Software experience desired
- Adaptable problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Effective communication
- Ability to interact with clients, sales experience is a plus
- Experience as application engineer or technical support preferred
- Up to 70% travel time required
Terralux is a leading provider of LED retrofit technology for the commercial and industrial markets. Terralux product easily installs in minutes into existing light fixtures and can provide control, intelligence, and application integration via the LEDSENSE IoT platform. Terralux, based in Longmont CO., has industry leadership in operational reliability driven by an intense commitment to testing and research & development.
Terralux is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply Here :